Monday, September 1, 2008

Interesting

I have this weird feeling that I don't want to start work tomorrow (Tuesday). My Dad, Step Mom, and Maggie left this morning to go back to Medina. It's a strange feeling not returning to your hometown, like normal, with your family.

I don't know why, but I am rethinking this whole new york working thing. Maybe its just right now, but I feel I have left a lot behind me, only to have to start over AGAIN in a new city. I mean college was a fresh start from Medina, but now work is a fresh start from Medina and St. Louis, and now I am going to Malaysia for 6 weeks starting on Friday for training for work.
I guess I'm seeking consistency. For now, I guess I am lonely.

Well, we will see how this all works out.

1 comment:

Julia said...

I've got a solution for you: Fuck New York. Come back to St. Louis. We need you. SLU needs you. No one else buys sausage bagels from ABP.