Monday, August 25, 2008

My 30 Hour Trip, and SLU things.

I guess I'm officially all moved out of Saint Louis now...thanks to the help of Marty, Nnana, and my sister (Jessica) I loaded everything that I hadn't given away into my Mom's truck and drove it home, well Sunday drove to St. Louis, and Monday drove home with my slight hangover and 3 or 4 hours of sleep. Seemed pretty normal, getting things done with no sleep and a hangover. I even saw Julia in the BSC while getting my normal sausage on a plain bagel to help nurse my hangover.

It was nice to be back in St Louis for the brief period of time Sunday night. Went to the west end, met up with some friends, drank like normal, ended the night at lacledes, etc... Oh, and I heard I have readers to my blog! That's exciting.

SLU seems to be getting better. I mean they have an in and an out section at Au Bon Pain. I was yelled at this morning for walking in the wrong way! There is so much space it's amazing, now that I won't be a regular there anymore.

It's great to read in the paper that SGA is so open to giving out money that you may not even have to be a chartered student organization to request money if the new Finance Committee has its way. Normal Joe Diversity Student can throw an event for him and his friends and have the activity fee pick up the cost. How great!

I hope someone requests money to bring me back to SLU for a weekend to enrich the lives of my friends. I would only stay at the Chase of course. But what's a few bucks right? Ah well, not too much with the increased revenue from the hundreds of Chinese students now attending and paying activity fees! Perfect I say.

No comments: